- Forsyth County Voter Registration Warehouse
- MEP services 20,000 SF Equipment warehouse and voting machine maintenance facility and administrative office, active poll precinct. Located in Forsyth County, Georgia.
- Georgia State Patrol Office
- Renovation of an existing facility to accommodate a new Georgia State Patrol office. HVAC systems include split-system heat pumps, and restroom/shower room exhaust fans. Plumbing systems include domestic hot and cold water distribution and sanitary waste and vent modification to accommodate the new floor plan and associated plumbing fixtures. Located in Hiram, Georgia.
- Kennesaw Jail Renovation
- PM&A provided MEP engineering services for the renovation of the jail cells and supporting spaces including a generator upgrade for critical systems. Located in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- North Parking Office Upgrade – HJAIA
- This project comprised a complete replacement of HVAC and plumbing systems serving an existing airport parking security building. HVAC design included replacement of packaged terminal air conditioners with split-system heat pumps. Plumbing systems included modifications of the existing domestic hot and cold water distribution and sanitary waste and vent. Domestic hot water was provided utilizing and instantaneous water heater and plumbing fixtures were low-flow, water conservation type. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Paulding County Fire Station
- This new facility incorporated designs for an Apparatus Bay and living spaces for the personnel. Located in Paulding, Georgia.
- Powder Springs Council Chamber
- Engineering services were provided for the renovation of the lighting and Audio/ Visual systems for the City of Powder Springs Council Chambers. Located in Powder Springs, Georgia.
- Riverdale Community Center and City Hall
- Construction administration on Riverdale Community Center and City Hall. Including shop drawing review for steel and concrete construction, answering RFI’s, providing supplemental details, resolving construction issues. Design of canopy structure at outdoor amphitheater Community Center 57,000 SF, City hall 18,000 SF. Located in Riverdale, Georgia.
- Sandy Springs Government Offices
- A multipurpose facility of approximately 55,000 SF used for the governmental services of the newly created City of Sandy Springs. This renovation project was designed with emergency and standby generators and associated uninterruptable power supplies. The building housed various spaces for governmental functions including court, judge’s chambers, police dispatch, mayoral offices, planning and permitting. Located in Sandy Springs.
OTHER SIGINIFICANT PROJECT EXPERIENCE
ECSD Administration Building
Escambia County Public Safety HVAC Improvements
Escambia County Utility Authority Sanitary Support Building
Santa Rosa County Equestrian Center